Before starting the Zoom Group meeting, please review the following Virtual Group Confidentiality & Agreements. By joining the group, you need to agree to these.
- Must be 18+ to participate.
- What is said in virtual group and who is in attendance will remain CONFIDENTIAL by all guests and staff.
- Please keep phones on vibrate or silent settings while in group. If you need to
answer a phone call or video call, please mute the virtual meeting and turn off camera.
- Video or audio recording staff and guests is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, and you will be asked to leave. If it continues, you will not be allowed to return.
- Name-calling, swearing, or not using person-first language will not be tolerated.
- Use of alcohol or street drugs is prohibited during the group. If your behavior indicates you are under the influence, you will be asked to leave. If this becomes a persistent issue, you will not be allowed to return.
- There is a NO TOLERANCE POLICY. Harassment (emotional, sexual, physical, verbal) WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Weapons of any type shall not be displayed during a group.
- Topics of discussion/comments must be positive and appropriate for all audiences
present. No religious or political discussions will be tolerated, unless okayed by Group Leader.
- Proper hygiene must be maintained.
- Public displays of inappropriate affection will not be displayed in the center.
- Please refrain from borrowing items to one another and/or asking to borrow money.
- Exchanging of any personal items of any type between members is unacceptable.
- Any concerns of any of these guidelines may be brought to the attention of the Center
Manager, Office Administrator, or Executive Director.