- This event has passed.
WRAP Seminar 1 and Facilitator Training
June 5 - June 7Free
Life Connections Peer Recovery Services is offering a WRAP Seminar I and Facilitator for anyone in the Eastern Iowa MHDS Region .
- Event Date: Seminar 1: June 5th-7th
- Event Date: Facilitator Training: June 26th-30th
- Note: All days are required to be in attendance to complete the course.
- Times: 8:30 AM to 4:30 pm
- Location: Life Connections Wellness Center
- Cost: No Cost Scholarships provided through Eastern Iowa MHDS Region with lunch on your own
Participants will learn about:
- Five key recovery concepts.
- Making your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan®; and
- How to use and share your plan.
Who should attend this training?
- Individuals living with mental health, substance use and/or intellectual/developmental disability issues and their families/loved ones who want to create positive change in the way they feel or increase their enjoyment in life.
- Others who want to increase their understanding of mental health recovery concepts, skills and strategies included in the WRAP® process.
- Anyone in the workforce of Human Services, priority will be given to Peer Recovery Specialist with the availability for anyone even in Schools, First Responders, and Any other Human Services Work.
Step 1: Fill Out Application
Click on "Fill Out Scholarship Application"
Step 2: RSVP
Once you have filled out scholarship application, click "Going" to reserve your spot..