- This event has passed.
WRAP Seminar 1 and Facilitator Training – Fall 2023
August 29 @ 8:30 am - August 31 @ 4:30 pm CDTFree – $1,500.00
This training is made available through Amerigroup of Iowa and Life Connections Peer Recovery Services.
- Event Date: Seminar 1: August 29th-31st
- Event Date: Facilitator Training: September 11th-15th
- Note: All days of both courses are required to be in attendance to attend and complete course.
- Times: 8:30 AM to 4:30 pm
- Location: Human Services Campus
- Cost: $1500 with lunch on your own. First 15 to register will receive a $1500 scholarship through Amerigroup to complete the classes free of charge.
Participants will learn about:
- Five key recovery concepts.
- Making your own Wellness Recovery Action Plan®; and
- How to use and share your plan.
Who should attend this training?
- Individuals living with mental health, substance use and/or intellectual/developmental disability issues and their families/loved ones who want to create positive change in the way they feel or increase their enjoyment in life.
- Others who want to increase their understanding of mental health recovery concepts, skills and strategies included in the WRAP® process.
- Anyone in the workforce of Human Services, priority will be given to Peer Recovery Specialist with the availability for anyone even in Schools, First Responders, and Any other Human Services Work.
Click RSVP and fill out the required information.
Once all scholarships are filled, 10 additional slots are available for purchase. Click the "+" key to increase to 1 ticket and click on "Get Tickets". Please fill out the required information.